Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog makeover!

My friend Dawn finally redeemed her blog makeover from my great friend Kim! You can check out the new "do" with her cuties Jilli & Dru here.

Congrats again Dawn and THANK YOU KIM!

Kim is a stay at home mommy to 5, most recently adding Miss Phoebe from China who was a heart "baby" from the SN list. We traveled together and become close friends. She just taught herself blog design and is hoping to make a little extra money. She is super talented, and wonderfully priced. I urge you to check her out. Her familly blog is http://sevenmillers.blogspot.com, and you can check out her BB Blog Design here

7 comments:

Keisha said...

Looking Good Girl!!!
Hey.. Congrats to the Gators on their big win!
Aren't you my Gator fan??? :)
Keisha

Jan said...

Hey Jill,
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new blog design!! I love that you change the design to match the seasons and holidays!!
BTW, did the card and pics arrive yet?
Hugs,
Jan

tiffany said...

Your blog looks great! :) I would love a makeover but I am not with blogger...

Jennifer said...

Your new blog looks great!

I will check out your friend's blog. Thanks for the link!

Jen

Amie said...

I will go take a peek. Thanks for the link!

hugs~
Amie

Kim said...

I LOVE the blog makeover!

The Oetjen Crew said...

I Looooooooove this new design. It is so me! Can I steal it when you are done? ;)

Take care,
dawn