Saturday, November 8, 2008

Go Buckeyes!

Last night Lucy stayed all night with her "aunt Essie & uncle Tom". Today they took her to a fundraiser at The Horseshoe (aka Ohio State stadium). The Buckeyes had an away game, but they broadcast the game, and had Brutus show up. Although I would have loved to have a picture of my daughter with our beloved mascot, alas, as usual, she freaked out. ( we are thinking no Santa this year........?) So, instead of said photo, please enjoy the one of friends of ours with Brutus, Mr. Davis and Miss Sally, children I had the pleasure of sitting for as infants.











7 comments:

Us said...

Very cute pictures! She looks great in red! I don't have many pictures of my kids with dressed up characters or Santa either!

Amy said...

Too bad!! Maybe next year since Brutus doesn't look THAT scary! I think you are right about Santa. He looks way scarier than Brutus!!!

Jan said...

Absolutely love the pics!! Just love Lucy's outfit!! Jan

Kriss said...

Hi Jill, this is Kriss from over at The Three Bees. Yes, I went to Portrait Innovations! I love that place! Thanks for reading!

Paulette said...

More Buckeye fans you guys are contagous :)

Doug and Terrye said...

Tell me about it! Grace is scared to death of Albert!!! Go Gators :)

Terrye in FL

JMCS said...

Now that's the cutest little buckeye I have ever laid eyes on. :)

Hugs,
Jonni