Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat Wisconsin Style

Bottom row: Brodi & Tyler
Top row: My brother Jeremy, Kelsey, Lucy and my husband Mark
BUCKEYE FANS AT HEART

My talented sister-in-law Amy handmade these costumes in less than a week! No sewing machine at all! (You should have seen her blisters..or NOT!) They are suppossed to be the "weiners" from the races for the Milwaukee Brewers.






Lucy picked her own costume this year...a piece of candy corn. We weren't sure she would wear anything, so when SHE picked this out, it was a go!


14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lucy looks so cute as candy corn!

Jen

Amy said...

Your sister-in-law costumes are amazing!! And your little candy corn was way cute!!

day by day said...

Awww...what a cute little candy corn! And Amy is one talented lady...I can't even imagine! : )

Melba said...

CUTE costumes...I love Halloween!!

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Lucy is so adorable! She did a great job picking her costume!

Robin said...

Amazing costumes.

LOVE the buckeye fans at heart!

that was the sweetest candy corn I've seen this year :0)

Heidi said...

how cute is that candy corn costume? Adorable.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I just LOVE the pictures... Halloween here was very quiet... no kids around so we took the candy out to the kids on the street... we had SO much fun...

Us said...

Ok, I am lovin these pictures! And I have been so behind on blogging and have totally missed little Lucy's beautiful face! What a wonderful costume! I LOVE IT!

Doug and Terrye said...

AWWWWW!!! My little Grace loves candy corn!!!! :)

Terrye in FL

JMCS said...

OMG Jill, Lucy is so adorable as candy corn. What an awesome outfit and I love the photos of the family. Your SIL is super-crafty. Wish I had an ounce of that talent.

Hugs,
Jonni

Paula said...

Those are the greatest costumes! You guys should have won a prize or something.

Unknown said...

Love the candy corn costume!!! What a great idea :-)

Jan said...

Candy Corn...What a great idea!! Absolutely adorable!!! Good enough to eat!! Too cute for words!!!

Jan